Our chocolate-making workshops are available for up to 8 people.
Perfect for hen parties, team building, social gatherings, family activities or anyone interested in chocolate - are all welcome. We're more suited for children over 8 years old (anyone under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult).
Our workshops require a minimum of 4 people; and if only 2 turn up on the day you'll still make enough chocolate for 4, or however many you booked in for!
Buying someone a workshop as a gift? (what a great idea!) No problem, we can send out a gift voucher!
We aim to 'mould' (pun totally intended!) each workshop to whoever is attending. If it's truffles you love, it's truffles you're making. Chocolate bars more your thing? You will take away your very own handmade packaged Belgian chocolate bars. No preference? That's perfect, as our chocolatier will tailor an experience specially for you and your guests to enjoy.
You will also get to learn how chocolate is made, how to identify quality chocolate, and of course you will experience some chocolate tasting! Session times can vary depending on the group so allow at least 2 hours if you're planning anything else on the day. Please also note that you will be standing for the whole session.
All bookings are private events, you won't be sharing the workshop with any other groups.
Before booking please see https://croftschocolates.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fchocolate-workshop-for-4-gift-voucher and buy the relevant product.
Choose a package below and click 'Book' to check availability! Alternatively you can contact us for more information.
· Crofts Chocolate Gift Voucher(s) can be used to book a Crofts Chocolates workshop online, subject to availability and to the booking Terms, Conditions and Restrictions of Crofts Chocolates.
· The voucher covers the costs of the workshop only. Any additional costs are not included.
· The voucher includes one single-use code that can be used to purchase a workshop on www.croftschocolates.co.uk
· Workshops are strictly subject to availability, and must be booked in advance.
· The voucher code is non-transferable and is a single use code to be used by the recipient.
· Our workshops last two hours and must be pre-booked with two week’s notice.
· The photos on the workshops page of Crofts Chocolates website are for illustrative purpose only.
· Vouchers valid for 12 months from purchase and workshops must be pre-booked.
· In the event of needing to cancel your workshop, please contact us immediately and we’d be happy to help where possible.
Crofts Chocolates Workshops